ATP Science Subcut
SUBCUT targets unsightly Subcutaneous fat (SF) specifically, which is the largest proportion of fat in the body. This is the fat you can see hanging around your waist, butt, legs and thighs and is difficult to shift with diet and exercise alone. The other type of fat (visceral fat) is a type of fat that is stored around your organs and is easier to shift with exercise and diet because it has a better blood circulation.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU APPLY SUBCUT TO YOUR SUBCUTANEOUS FAT LUMPS AND POCKETS?
Take control. Force those stubborn spots, which have been resistant to change, TO CHANGE
• Mobilise fat from Subcutaneous fat storage sites
• Improve muscle definition
• Cut up and get shredded
• While using oral fat burners to target visceral fat and enhance metabolism. SUBCUT can be used to liberate fat into blood stream from isolated compartments directly under the skin
• Enhanced transdermal absorption
• SUBCUT body shaping serum is used as a secret weapon by bodybuilders, physique and fitness models for pre-competition sculpting
• Improves the appearance of regional fat deposits in men and women
• Renews and regenerates the dermal connective tissue
• Tones and increases the firmness of the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite
• Hypo-allergenic, anti-inflammatory and antihistamine for sensitive skin
• Increases antioxidant levels protecting collagen and elastin from degrading prematurely
• SUBCUT body shaping serum is formulated to tighten, smooth and firm areas of the body3
Directions for use: Massage Subcut serum into fatty deposits on the abdomen, buttocks, thighs and upper arms up to 3 times daily. For best results massage a generous amount of subcut vigorously before exercise and after showering in the morning and evening.
Prices and payment
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST unless stated.
Payment for goods from the website can be made by MasterCard, Visa, American Express and/or Internet Bank Transfer. Orders are not accepted until full payment is received / approved.
Payment via Oxipay, Afterpay and LayBuy accepted.
Supplement Solutions offers FREE DELIVERY on all orders for New Zealand delivered orders.
Delivery time estimates
We use Post Haste Couriers, NZ's most extensive delivery network. Post Haste call in for pickups multiple times during the day and orders are dispatched as quickly as possible to ensure you receive your product as soon as possible.
When your parcel is picked up you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information for your goods. To ensure a fast delivery, we suggest you have your package delivered where you will be during working hours. However parcels can be left at your door upon request (at your own risk), please note this in the comments at check-out.
Approximate delivery times (during normal work hours, Monday-Friday) are as follows:
- Christchurch - allow up to 2 days, typically overnight.
- North Island - overnight delivery or 2 days with economy (for larger parcels)
- South Island - overnight delivery, or 2 days with economy (for larger parcels)
Rural deliveries can sometimes take an extra few days. Post Haste doesn't deliver on weekends or public holidays.
Supplement Solutions will not ship outside of New Zealand.
Returns of Damaged or Faulty Product
When you receive your parcel, please check it as soon as possible and if there are any issues please email us at email@example.com with your order number and photos of the damaged product.
In the event that you receive faulty or damaged goods and require a refund, please contact us and we will endeavour to either replace the product(s) or provide you with a refund. Claims must be received within seven days of receipt of goods.
Refunds and Returns
We only provide refunds for faulty products. For hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns for change of mind purchases.
Orders can only be cancelled prior to dispatch to your address. After dispatch orders cannot be cancelled for any reason.